What Coach-Nego does
Coach-Nego is an alliance of professional coaching and complex negotiation to support individuals and organisations within uncertain situations.
Taking decisions when the situation is unclear and issues are important is uneasy. To sense an agreement when we are personally affected by a conflict is difficult.
- Complex negotiation supports in analysing the situation, in anticipating scenarios of unfavourable development and in mapping stakeholders and their intentions in order to establish a strategy and an action plan opening the field of possibilities.
- Individual or collective coaching develop confidence, efficiency and engagement of personal resources to ignite a positive dynamic
The alliance of coaching and negotiation maximizes the human capital, factor and potential:
- Upstream a conflict to anticipate and better prepare (social negotiation, reorganisation and restructuration, crisis management, change of orientation, etc)
- During the conflict in order to step back, choose, select, decide, being efficient and adopt suitable behaviour
- After the conflict to analyse, extract lessons learned, bounce and develop our own resilience
Benjamin SYLVAND is a specialist in the human factor in complex situations. He accompanies individuals, decision-makers, teams and organizations who encounter and live through difficult contexts of crisis and conflict.
He holds a doctorate in philosophy, and his thesis focuses on cognitive adaptation to the world and interactions with others. With a DESS in communication, he is certified in complex negotiation and conflict mediation (CAP’M), he is accredited as a professional coach (ICF, ACC).
He directed digital pedagogy projects at Sciences Po Paris, notably by launching Moocs, then training at Castorama France, Kingfisher. He then collaborated with several agencies and firms as a crisis management consultant and conflict negotiator.
His expertise proves to be relevant to intervene on conflicts, in particular to accompany people in charge of crisis management or conflict resolution. He teaches crisis management and conflict resolution in various schools and universities as well as in companies.
His approach is centered on the person and the optimization of human potential, especially in complex contexts and situations. He founded Coach-Nego in 2017 and develops coaching and support adapted to complex crisis and conflict situations.
He operates in France and internationally, in French and English, face-to-face or remotely.